Maybe you’ve noticed but I’ve been on an infographic kick lately – especially when it’s something interesting. This time it is an aggregated infographic of data primarily from Forrester, IDC and Gartner as it pertains to the cloud’s impact and adoption thru 2015. According to Axway, the cloud is expected to become the primary operating system for enterprise by 2014, mobile devices are driving adoption, and the cloud hype is over, this thing is for real.
Full jpg can be found here.
- 4 Causes Of Cloud Bill Shock
- Google Apps Clears Key Security Hurdle
- Study: Mobile, Cloud Computing Factoring Into Disaster Recovery
- Cisco Survey Tracks Top Cloud Concerns
- Hey You, Get Off-ah My Cloud!
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|