In this special Contestant Edition of In 5 Minutes or Less, I welcome Paul Pindell, F5 Solution Architect, to be the first contestant to see if he can beat the clock. Paul shows how to configure BIG-IP APM to natively support VMware’s PCoIP for the Horizon View Client.
BIG-IP APM offers full proxy support for PC-over-IP (PCoIP) protocol. F5 is the first to provide this functionality which allows organizations to simplify their VMware Horizon View architectures. Combining PCoIP proxy with the power of the BIG-IP platform delivers hardened security and increased scalability for end-user computing. In addition to PCoIP, F5 supports a number of other VDI solutions, giving customers flexibility in designing and deploying their network infrastructure.
- F5 Friday: Simple, Scalable and Secure PCoIP for VMware Horizon View
- Inside Look – PCoIP Proxy for VMware Horizon View
- Solutions for VMware applications
- F5 BIG-IQ Cloud integration with VMware Solutions
- VMware Horizon View
- F5 for VMware View
- F5’s YouTube Channel
- In 5 Minutes or Less Series (24 videos – over 2 hours of In 5 Fun)
- Inside Look Series
- Life@F5 Series
|Connect with Peter:||Connect with F5:|